Hikvision DS-9664NI-I8 64-Channel 12MP 4K NVR
- Up to 64 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
- Up to 12 MP high-definition live view, storage and playback
- Up to 320 Mbps (or 200 Mbps when RAID is enabled) high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 2 VGA (different source) interfaces
- 8 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Compatible with third-party network cameras
- Supports some specialist cameras, including people counting camera/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera/fisheye camera
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and N+1 hot spare for even more reliable data storage, effectively avoids data loss risks
Record from and manage up to 64 cameras with the DS-9664NI-I8 64-Channel 12MP 4K NVR with 42TB HDD from Hikvision. This NVR supports IP cameras up to 12MP. It is equipped with eight SATA ports that each support an HDD up to 12TB, for a maximum capacity of 96TB (42TB preinstalled). H.265+, H.265, H.264+, H.264, and MPEG-4 video codecs keep file sizes manageable while maintaining the best quality possible.
This NVR supports up to 128 remote connections. An RCA audio input and output enables two-way audio. Two VGA and two HDMI ports enable video output to an external monitor (available separately) at up to 4K UHD resolution. Compliance with ONVIF profiles G, S, and T provides interoperability with ONVIF IP cameras.