UGREEN HDMI to VGA Converter 25cm (Black) – 40248 up to 1080P
HDMI Female to VGA Male adapter
The HDMI to VGA converter is a portable digital-analog conversion adapter, enables you to connect an HDMI output device, such as a laptop video output or digital media extender to a VGA display device (monitor, projector) by converting the HDMI video signal from the output device into a VGA output. Plug and play, easy to use, a perfect companion for an easy and enjoying life!
HDMI to VGA adapter is widely used with HDMI input source HDMI source: Desktop / Notebook / Fire Stick / Raspberry Pi / Tablet PC / Digital Set-top Box / Digital Camera / SLR Camera / Video Camera and other equipment through this adapter connected.
1. It couldn’t convert VGA to HDMI, it is not bidirectional.
2. Please use HDMI version 1.4 cable within 8 meters to ensure the high performance of this item.
1 x HDMI to VGA Adapter
1 x Micro USB cable
- A separate micro USB cable is included on HDMI to VGA converter and optional for power, which optimizes its compatibility with more devices, for example, MacBook Mini in 2014, Apple TV, Rasberry Pi, Smart Android TV Box, and other devices with a low-power output HDMI port
- HDMI to VGA with the built-in chipset converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal. It is not bi-directional, only transfers signals from HDMI source devices to VGA displays or monitors.
- HDMI to VGA male adapter compatible with Apple TV, PC, Laptop, Ultrabook, Rasberry Pi, Chromebook, Macbook, Roku streaming media player, Smart TV Box, and other devices with HDMI interface.
- HDMI to VGA with audio converter support Video output in VGA: 1920*1080@60Hz(Max). VGA can only process Video signals, but this adapter additionally provides a 3.5mm line-out jack. Let you connect this adapter to your TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm jack audio cable(sold separately)
- Active HDMI to VGA converter connects your new NoteBook, Laptop, Macbook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi with HDMI interface to projector, Display, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big-screen viewing.