TP-link WPA4530 KIT Wi-Fi Range Extender, AV500 Powerline Edition
- Homeplug AV standard compliant
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – Extends 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps) dual-band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house**
- Wi-Fi Clone – Simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration by copying the network name and password from your router with one-touch
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync –This allows you to automatically sync your Wi-Fi settings across your Powerline network by pressing the pair buttons
- Out of Box Simplicity – Set up a secured Powerline network in minutes. Simply plug, pair, and play!
Extend Dual Band Wi-Fi to any room
Based on the Powerline technology, your network extension is never limited to the primary coverage of your router.
Using your existing electrical wiring, this kit brings the network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Now with the cutting-edge 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology the first time at TP-LINK’s Powerline products, you can create a dual-band Wi-Fi network (simultaneous 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433Mbps on 5GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your Powerline network.
Plug, Pair, and Play!
1. Plug the TL-PA4020P into the wall and connect it to the router with an Ethernet cable.
Then plug the TL-WPA4530 in any desired power outlet.
2. Press the ‘Pair’ buttons on both adapters to create a secure network.
There you go! Just enjoy the seamless, high-speed wired and wireless network.