TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Archer C5400
The TP-Link Archer C5400 v2 is an upgraded version of the C5400, coming with a new (lower) price, and a number of smart home features that will appeal to people who have a house full of Amazon Echos, Hue lightbulbs, and other connected gadgets. Even if you’re not the sort of person who likes barking orders at Alexa, the TP-Link Archer C5400 v2 comes with the build quality and level of performance that we’ve come to expect from TP-Link so, on paper at least, the TP-Link Archer C5400 v2 is a router that should appeal to enthusiasts, gamers, small businesses, and even casual users alike. That’s a pretty diverse audience, so can this router please everyone, or is it a jack-of-all-trades? Read on to find out.
- Boost Your Wi-Fi – Advanced NitroQAMTM (1024-QAM) and 4-Stream technology increase maximum Wi-Fi speeds on all bands by 25%, achieving combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5334Mbps
- More Bands, More Devices – Tri-Band Wi-Fi offers three distinct wireless bands for more devices
- Multiple Reliable Connections – MU-MIMO allows the router to achieve 4X efficiency by communicating with up to four devices at once
- Smoother Performance – Smart Connect automatically assigns each device to the best available band to achieve optimal performance
- Powerful Processing – Ultra-Fast 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU and 3 co-processors provide fast and stable overall performance
- Maximized Range – 8 External Antennas maximize the Wi-Fi coverage and enhance the wireless connections
- Works with Alexa for voice control and IFTTT for smart home customization.