Planet WNAP-C3220A – 300Mbps 802.11n Ceiling-mount Wireless Access Point
PLANET WNAP-C3220A, a 300Mbps 802.11n Wireless Range Extender, offers multiple operation modes and complies with 802.3af Power over Ethernet standards. Particularly, it supports AP Controller features that can increase wireless coverage and can easily be centrally managed within a network. Sleek styling housing and ceiling-mountable design make the WNAP-C3220A blend unobtrusively into any ceiling or wall for various environments. This unique product also creates a secure, cost-effective, and highly scalable wireless LAN infrastructure. It is ideal for enterprises, hotels, hospitals, and home users to extend wireless network coverage.
Ease of Deployment with PLANET AP Controller
To simplify the wireless deployment, the WNAP-C3220A supports an AP controller, which can be switched to the “managed AP” mode and thus can be centrally managed by PLANET Wireless AP Controller. It will certainly benefit the system integrators when the scale of the wireless network gets bigger. With visible LED lighting, the administrator can quickly pinpoint the localization of each ceiling-mount AP. Furthermore, the user-friendly, graphical configuration setup wizard and PLANET Smart Discovery tool can make the WNAP-C3220A convenient to be managed and configured remotely in a small business wireless network.
Comprehensive Wireless Operation Mode
The WNAP-C3220A supports multiple types of wireless connectivity such as AP (Multi-SSIDs), Client, Repeater/Universal Repeater, WDS Point-to-Point (PtP), and WDS Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP), allowing users to comprehensively experience various applications. It also helps users to easily build a wireless network and extend the wireless range of the existing wireless network.
Planet WNAP-C3220 Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or any other browser)
- Type 192.168.1.1 (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your Planet WNAP-C3220 is admin.
The default password is admin.
- Enter the username & password, hit “Enter” and now you should see the control panel of your router.