DAHUA 5MP WDR IR Eyeball Network Camera DH-IPC-HDW1531SP
The IR Megapixel Fixed camera delivers 5MP resolution with a 2.8mm/3.6mm fixed lens. The camera’s elegant blend of aesthetics combined with a range of easy mounting solutions provides an excellent choice for a variety of small to mid-size applications at an affordable price.
- 1/2.7” 5Megapixel progressive CMOS
- H.265& H.264 dual-stream encoding
- 15fps@5M(2592×1944) &25/30fps@3M(2304×1296)
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, HLC, AGC, BLC
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 2.8 mm fixed lens
- Max IR LEDs Length 30m
- IP67, PoE
Smart Codec (H.265+ & H.264+)
Smart Codec is the optimized implementation of standard video compression (H.265 & H.264) that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure, and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart Codec technology reduces the bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to the standard video compression.