UGREEN HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable with Micro USB Power Supply 40248
HDMI to VGA converter support resolution up to 1920×1080 @60Hz, and provides a 3.5mm audio line-out jack, which allows you to enjoy audio and video simultaneously.
When the source devices could not offer enough power, then you could connect a micro USB cable for additional power, Like Mac Mini in 2014, Android Smart TV Box, etc.
The micro USB cables included are required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Smart TV Box, Raspberry Pi, devices with a low-power output HDMI port. You can connect this micro USB cable to the power adapter or USB port on your PC for additional power.
This 1080 HDMI to VGA adaptor is NOT Bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays. For VGA source device to HDMI converters, please check item VGA to HDMI converter.
For Raspberry Pi, you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.
This adapter is an HDCP complaint, Does Not support HDCP protects content from devices such as Blu-Ray player, PS3, PS4, etc.
1x HDMI to VGA with Audio Converter
1 x Micro USB cable
- A separate micro USB cable is included on HDMI to VGA converter and optional for power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, for example, MacBook Mini in 2014, Apple TV, Rasberry Pi, Smart Android TV Box, and other devices with a low-power output HDMI port
- HDMI to VGA with the built-in chipset converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal. It is not bi-directional, only transfers signals from HDMI source devices to VGA displays or monitors.
- HDMI to VGA male adapter compatible with Apple TV, PC, Laptop, Ultrabook, Rasberry Pi, Chromebook, Macbook, Roku streaming media player, Smart TV Box, and other devices with HDMI interface.
- HDMI to VGA with audio converter support Video output in VGA: 1920*1080@60Hz(Max). VGA can only process Video signal, but this adapter additionally provides a 3.5mm line-out jack. Let you connect this adapter to your TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm jack audio cable(sold separately)
- Active HDMI to VGA converter connects your new NoteBook, Laptop, Macbook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi with HDMI interface to projector, Display, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big-screen viewing.