Synology Virtual DSM License 1 PACK
Each Virtual DSM license 1 pack adds one Virtual DSM instance to Virtual Machine Manager. A license supports Virtual DSM upgrades within a three-year period.
- This license pack cannot be returned once opened.
- Before purchasing this license pack, check the compatibility of your Synology NAS with Virtual Machine Manager.
- This license pack can only be applied to one Synology product at a time.
- This license pack can be used to extend the Virtual DSM upgrade support of an existing instance.
- Each Virtual DSM license entitles you to three years of software upgrades for one Virtual DSM package. You can continue to use Virtual DSM after your license expires, but no updates will be provided. You can extend the upgrade period by activating a new Virtual DSM license key.
Activation and Mapping
In Virtual Machine Manager, go to License > Virtual DSM and click Add. Your Synology NAS must be connected to the Internet when you add the license.