Synology DVA3221 4-Bay Deep Learning NVR Video Analytics DVA3221 (Diskless)
The Synology DVA3221 combines the company’s expertise in data storage and management with our powerful VMS solution, Surveillance Station. It provides support for over 7,600 cameras, ONVIF compatibility, and integration with I/O modules and speakers. With all analytics stored and processed on-prem, the solution can be entirely standalone, with no internet connectivity required unless setting up a cloud or off-site backups. Surveillance Station is platform-agnostic, supporting playback and management through mainstream browsers, through the Windows and Mac clients, and mobile apps.
Synology DVA3221 Product Highlights
– Deep-learning powered video analytics for facial recognition, people and vehicle detection, people counting, and more.
– Supports up to 32 camera feeds, with six real-time video analytics tasks.
– Search intelligently through existing footage by filters such as motion detection, missing items, no-idle zones, and more.
– Store large amounts of footage with four internal 3.5″ bays, expandable up to 14.
– Easily archive and backup footage to a remote destination for safekeeping.
– Complete data ownership and perpetual licenses. All video processed on-premises, with optional internet connectivity needed only for remote backups and viewing. No subscriptions are needed.
- Usage Backup & stream media through a personal cloud
- Diskless System
- Intel Atom C3538 Quad Core 2.1 GHz Processor
- 4 x 10/100/1000M
- 3 x USB3.0